OptimIA offers free indoor ag webinar on July 29, 2020
The OptimIA (Optimizing Indoor Agriculture) project team invites indoor farmers, allied trades, and professionals to their first annual meeting to share recent research results with leafy greens and discuss future activities. OptimIA is a USDA-supported Specialty Crop Research Initiative project to advance the emerging indoor farming industry to become more profitable and sustainable through critical research and extension activities.
View the agenda and register at http://scri-optimia.org/stakeholder2020.php. The webinar is free, but space is limited and is on a first-come, first-served basis.
OptimIA Director and PIs
- Erik Runkle, Michigan State University (Project Director)
- Murat Kacira, University of Arizona
- Chieri Kubota, The Ohio State University
- Roberto Lopez, Michigan State University
- Cary Mitchell, Purdue University
- Simone Valle de Souza, Michigan State University
- Jennifer Boldt, USDA ARS
- David Hamby, OSRAM
- H. Christopher Peterson, Michigan State University
- Nadia Sabeh, Dr. Greenhouse Inc.