With the theme of ‘Raising Expectations’, the 2nd Vertical Farming World Congress will host industry
members, from global leaders to new start-ups, on 20-22 September at a hybrid event online as well as
“This will be the most substantial dedicated event of the year, featuring many of the world’s leading
companies and technologies, offering unparalleled networking opportunities as well as training for new
entrants,” commented Richard Hall, Chairman of event organiser Zenith Global.
“We’re hoping as many people as possible will attend in person, so we’ve selected a hotel within the
London Heathrow airport complex. Many others will wish to join us online, using a platform that allows
for full participation including networking and questions. One advantage for everyone is that all sessions
will be recorded and available for review later,” he concluded.
Congress sessions and speakers include:
- Industry leadership panel with InFarm, Kalera, Plenty and YesHealth
- Market opportunity and strategy with HortAmericas, Rabobank, VeggiTech and Vertical Future
- Crop and technology innovation with 80 Acres, Bowery, Fork Farms, Grow Group IFS, Swegreen
and Vertical Field
- Science briefing from NASA on vegetable production at the International Space Station
- Industry policy forum with industry associations from Africa, Japan, UK and US alongside
Association for Vertical Farming and Farm Tech Society
- Regional pioneers AgroUrbana from Chile, UrbanKisaan from India and 808 Factory from Japan
- Customer and investor panels.
Other highlights include:
- Agritecture workshops on planning an urban farming business
- Vertical Future farm visit and fresh produce tasting
- Presentation of 2021 Vertical Farming World Awards
- Welcome and networking receptions.
The event is supported by Platinum sponsors Vertical Future and Intelligent Growth Solutions, and Gold
sponsor CubicFarms. The awards are supported by Headline sponsor Cutlivatd.
Full program and booking details are available on www.zenithglobal.com/events/vfwc2021.
For further information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
1 thought on “Vertical Farming World to meet in September”
We are planning farms to affectively serve the Appalachian regions from southeast Ohio down through Virginia into North Carolina. The founders of what began as NPO ministry mission are learning ways beyond self-sufficiency toward revenue generating operation and look forward to attending this conference… hopeful in-person but at the least on-line.