Connecting Technology & Business to Create Healthy, Resilient Food Systems
The Indoor AgTech Innovation Summit is going virtual! This year’s summit will be live online on July 23, 2020, providing an essential opportunity for the industry to meet, network and exchange ideas at this critical time for our industry.
The world’s leading farm operators, food retailers and investors will present live, before hosting virtual discussion groups on the emerging trends and technologies that will shape your business as we emerge from the current crisis into a redesigned food system:
- Finding Growth in Crisis: Responding to a Rapidly Changing Food Landscape
- Scaling Up: Co-locating Food Production and Distribution Centers
- Enhancing Nutritional Value: Towards a Perfect Plant Recipe
- Optimizing Seeds for Indoor Agriculture: Breeding a Competitive Advantage
- Analytics and the Cloud: Digital Integration to Optimize Indoor Agriculture
- Robotics: Developing a Contactless Food System
- Energy Consumption: Driving Efficiency and Economic Viability
- Financing Growth: Can Capital Keep Pace with Industry Demand?
- Consumer Awareness: How to Build a “Holistic” Indoor Brand
All participants can schedule video 1-1 meetings with potential partners and clients throughout the summit, and for an extended period before and after the sessions.
By sharing best practice from around the globe, and facilitating new connections and collaborations, the summit offers an invaluable platform to develop new business and accelerate projects across the Indoor AgTech ecosystem.
- One summit pass Indoor AgTech: $195.00
- Start-Up pass: $95.00 / Please contact email@example.com to enquire about the criteria to qualify for special rates.
- As an Urban Ag News reader, enjoy 10% off the full registration with code UAN10