After two years of successful virtual meetings, Indoor AgTech returns to Brooklyn, New York on
June 23-24, gathering the world’s leading growers, retailers, investors, seed companies and
technology providers to meet, network and cultivate new commercial partnerships.
As the CEA industry matures, what is needed from a political, financial, and technological standpoint
for indoor growing to be seen as the most reliable and sustainable way of feeding our cities?
How are well-funded growers applying their investment to scale up their operations? What are the
next frontier crops beyond leafy greens? What new technologies are available to optimize growing
environments and drive operational efficiencies?
Join us in June where we will be discussing these critical issues with thought-leaders from every part
of the value chain. You’ll also experience a plethora of innovation first-hand, from sampling delicious
indoor grown produce, to discovering disruptive technologies and visiting one of New York’s newest
Through pre-arranged 1-1 meetings, networking events, roundtable discussions and those all-
important corridor-connections, this is a summit where you can catch up with industry colleagues
and forge the partnerships that will shape your business in 2022.
All sessions will be live-streamed, opening up the summit to a bigger global network than ever
before. Whether joining us live or online, we hope to see you there!
- Regenerating Cities: Feeding Urban Populations Using Fewer Resources
- Tackling Labour Shortages: Accelerating the Adoption of Robotics, AI and Automation
- Reducing Costs & Energy Usage: Identifying More Efficient Systems and Low Energy Inputs
- Plant Science & Seed Optimization: Developing Consumer-Driven and Healthier Traits
- Beyond Leafy Greens: Diversifying into New Crops and Exploring Flavour Profiles
- Finance & Investment: Evaluating and Accessing Different Forms of Capital
- Scalability & Profitability: Identifying and Overcoming Obstacles to Expansion
- Communicating with the Consumer: Differentiating and Promoting Indoor Grown Produce
- Collaboration & Partnership: Coalition Building and Standardization as the Industry Matures
Summit Website: https://indooragtechnyc.com/
One Summit Pass: Indoor AgTech Innovation Summit
Early Bird Price $1,595 (until April 29)
Full Price: $1,995
Virtual Access Only:
Early Bird Price: $395 (until April 29)
Full Price: $595
Two Summit Pass: Indoor AgTech and Future Food-Tech Alternative Proteins
Early Bird Price: $2,495 (until April 29)
Full Price: $2,995
Virtual Access Only:
Early Bird Price: $595 (until April 29)
Full Price: $895