International scientists, investors, directors, and advisors come together to share global initiatives and spur innovation.
Miami, Fl., October – This month’s Sustainability & Digitalization Leaders forum is the exclusive, comprehensive conversation every thought leader in agtech should be a part of. The SDL agenda demonstrates critical awareness of the most relevant sustainability issues across the agtech landscape, from regenerative agriculture to carbon sequestration and soil health; responsibly investing in the latest innovations to ensuring a traceable, transparent food system for consumers.
The Miami forum, 22-24 October, also sees the introduction of breakout workshops tackling issues in a collaborative, discussion-based format led by industry seniors. Delegates will be invited to drop in on the 30-minute sessions and engage with topics such as global warming in relation to food systems, and corporate strategy for urban agriculture.
Alongside SDL speakers including Wells Fargo, Rabobank, AeroFarms and Microsoft, the next round of international thought leaders have been confirmed:
- Chris Higgins – General Manager, Hort Americas
- Claire Kinlaw – Director Innovation & Commercialization, Donald Danforth Plant Science Center
- Andy Knepp – VP, Environmental Strategy & Industry Activation, Bayer Crop Science
- Cristina Rohr – Vice President, S2G Ventures
- Kenneth Zuckerberg – Senior Partner, Carlan Advisors
- Wayne Honeycutt – President & CEO, Soil Health Institute
- Pipa Elias – Director of Agriculture North America, The Nature Conservancy
- Erica Riel-Carden – Principal, Global Capital Markets
- Paco Vélez – President & CEO, Feeding South Florida
- Kasper Vesth – General Manager USA, The Meatless Farm Co.
- Chiara Cecchini – Executive Director, Future Food Americas
For a full list of speakers visit: https://www.sdleaders.com/speakers
Occupancy for the forum is near capacity and organizers urge attendees to secure their ticket before registration closes.
For more information on SDL and to purchase tickets visit: https://www.sdleaders.com/
About Sustainability & Digitalization Leaders SDL is a series of events that address our planet’s most pressing issues, bringing together the decision-makers who directly impact global change and can implement the necessary strategies to move the conversation forward.
A core advisory board oversees and advises on partnerships. For enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org. About Keynote Hosting international events since 2012 across Europe, North America and the Middle East, Keynote has curated forums for emerging technology industries, launching high profile fintech projects and acting as a platform to raise significant funds, connecting and enabling companies to reach their potential. For more information about Keynote’s upcoming conferences visit www.keynote.ae