Connecting Technology & Business to Create Healthier Urban Food Systems
The Indoor AgTech Innovation Summit will focus on building and investing in more sustainable, profitable and healthy food systems and the role that vertical and indoor agriculture can have in serving the cities of tomorrow.
The Summit will share best practise from around the world and uncover breakthroughs in energy efficiency, AI, automation, lighting, environmental control and yield improvements are set to transform these systems in the future. Bringing together a unique mix of operators, food producers, technology developers, plant scientists, food buyers, retailers, financiers, utility operators and city planners, the Summit will explore the innovation, business models and partnerships that are needed to scale this emerging industry.
- Nutrition and Food Security in the City: The Role of Indoor Farming in the Future Food System
- The Power of Restaurants & Retail in Creating Demand for Healthy, Fresh Produce
- Streamlining Access to Capital and Partnerships for Growth
- What Success is Asia Having in Taking Indoor Farming to an Industrial Scale?
- Food Safety and Labelling: The Collective Benefits of Greater Standardization
- From Pilot to Mainstream: A.I., Automation and Systems Design to Transform Horticulture
- What will it take for Strawberries to be the Next Big Crop?
- Capturing Market Value Through Better Breeding, Genetics and Lighting
- Industrial Partnerships to Drive Efficiency and Economic Viability
New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge
333 Adams Street Brooklyn, New York 11201 USA
One Summit Pass: Indoor AgTech
Early Bird: $1295 (until April 18, 2019)
Delegate Registration: $1695
Two Summit Pass: Indoor AgTech and Future Food-Tech
Early Bird: $2395 (until April 18, 2019)
Delegate Registration: $2295