Time is running out to register for the Aquaponics Association 2017 Conference “Putting Down Roots” taking place in Portland, Oregon on November 3.
They have now released the full schedule, download it here.
The Aquaponics Association 2017 Conference, Putting Down Roots, is about growing more of our food with aquaponics. We will become the backbone of local food economies with efficient systems that can be placed anywhere, grow year-round, create jobs, save resources, and make us healthier. The conference will help YOU put down roots in your community with aquaponics.
Guests will be able to:
- Participate in moderated discussions and Q&A sessions with successful aquaponic growers;
- Learn the most up-to-date advancements in water chemistry and system design to run your system more efficiently;
- Tour successful rural and urban aquaponics farms;
- Learn the best strategies to get aquaponics in your local STEM programs;
- See the best materials for system construction in our vendor showroom;
- Interact with local Oregon financial, legal and political professionals about their perspective on aquaponics and what they need to hear from us;
- Discuss what role the Association can play to advance our industry with growers from around the country;
- Hear from economists about which aquaponics farms are the most successful and why;
- Ask business experts about the best marketing strategies, and whether rooftops, basements and/or vertical walls are right for you;
- Provide input to food safety discussions that affect the entire industry
- Learn about successful aquaponic systems from around the world.