About the Role:
Reporting directly to the Logistics & Procurement Manager, we are looking for a passionate self-starter to take on an entry-level position as Product Technician within the Product and Operations department. The Growcer is a fast-paced and highly dynamic start-up and thus the ideal candidate will embrace wearing multiple hats and supporting the various needs of the Product and Operations teams. These activities will include prototype fabrication, system testing, shipping, receiving and warehouse management.
The ideal candidate must be good with their hands as the role includes lifting and moving boxes around the warehouse, the use of power tools when fabricating test units, and assisting with system maintenance in our onsite test facility.
Mechanical and Prototype Fabrication Duties:
- Assist with maintenance of test facility equipment and utilities.
- Ensure cleanliness and safety of all product and operation areas.
- Ship/receive product as required.
- Work with our production job board and ERP system to order parts and materials.
- Fabricate prototype components or fixtures, modify existing prototypes, and perform manual or automated tests of systems.
- Assemble prototype units to Engineer specifications using established procedures, blueprints, written and/or oral instructions.
- Communicate directly with Design Engineers to producing prototype transmissions for future production.
- Help develop the Rapid Prototype area to become a highly utilized and operationally effective workspace.
- Perform prototype builds including performance characterization per engineering work orders/instructions.
- Fabricate new or modify existing prototype components or fixtures.
- Order, receive and inventory prototyping materials and equipment.
Learn more about the role and apply here.
Interested candidates should submit a concise cover letter and résumé to:
firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you!