Learn all the important aspects of growing plants in VERTICAL FARMING SYSTEMS.
Press Release – Hort Americas presents their latest online short course. From hydroponic growing system selection, use of artificial lighting and environmental control of all key variables in vertical farming systems. This is your time to master the use of artificial lighting!
Instructor: M.S. Karla Garcia
– Hort Americas Technical Service
– Master in Plant Sciences from The University of Arizona
– Recognition by ISHS in strawberry hydroponic research
– Editor: Book Roadmap to Growing Leafy Greens and Herbs
– CEO at Microgreens FLN
Saturday, November 21, 2020
Schedule: 10:00 AM TO 12:00 PM (Central Time)
Platform: ZOOM US
Price: $50 US
Once you have registered, we will make contact to provide access to our LIVE session!
– Plant factory: Advantages in yield and production
– Hydroponics in vertical farming systems
c) Ebb and flow
– Leafy greens production (Lettuce, herbs, microgreens)
-Understanding artificial lighting
a) Light quality
b) Light quantity
c) Light calculations for vertical farming systems
– Environmental control in plant factory
a) Air flow
b) Gas exchange
– Advice in sales and product selection
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions!