Escondido, CA (Mar 1, 2016) – The training division of Archi’s Acres has a new name, Archi’s Institute For Sustainable Agriculture (AiSA).
Archi’s Institute For Sustainable Agriculture and Cal Poly Pomona Ag Department announce the launch of a new Hybrid (Sustainable Agriculture Training) Course in addition to the popular Six-week Day Course and 12-Week Nights & Weekends Course.
Visit: www.archisinstitute.com to learn more.
AiSA has trained transitioning Military Service men and women, as well as members of the general public, to be successful entrepreneurs in the sustainable agricultural industry. Since 2009, more than 300 graduates have learned sustainable methods of growing organic produce to feed our nation. Our graduates include successful farm owners and workers, soil-testing pioneers, restaurateurs, and owners of food companies. AiSA also assists with the job placement and business creation after graduation.
25 APR – 3 JUN 2016
20 JUN – 29 JUL 2016
15 AUG – 23 SEPT 2016
10 OCT – 18 NOV 2016
Nights & Weekends:
5 JULY – 23 SEP 2016
24 MAY – 11 AUG 2016
AiSA Learning Objectives Include:
• Sustainable farming production methods.
• Agricultural Irrigation Planning and Techniques.
• Hydro-Organics (Organic Hydroponic Techniques).
• Greenhouse Design Considerations.
• Farm Ownership and Management.
• Business Development and Implementation.
• Introduction to Farm Service Agency Loan Programs.
• Introduction to the Agricultural Marketplace and Network.
• Lab hours will be completed at a farm near you.