Indoor Farming Technology Sales & Support position for the territory of North and South America
This is an outstanding opportunity for a person who is willing to learn the
Controlled Environment Agriculture business from the ground up. There is
significant advancement potential for the right person in this rapidly growing cutting-edge company.
For Interest in applying, please send your resume and cover letter to Ron Acorn at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Develop HYVE Indoor Farming Systems business by Sales and
- Support of customers
- Support HYVE System sales
- Take customer calls and inquires
- Update and maintain data in CRM system
- Proactive phone calls for follow up/appointments/GrowLab tours
- Collaboratively develop Quotes and Proposals
- Program/Project support for system Implementations
- Work with In House Grower to assist in Grow Lab testing and maintenance
- Technical Support for customers on growing process
- Technical Support for customers on grow system issues
- Customer visits as needed to review locations and support projects
Relationships and Roles:
Internal / External Cooperation
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships.
Job Specifications and Requirements:
- College degree in Horticulture or related experience
- Desire to work in a business environment and culture with customer first attitude
- Desire to be part of the future of controlled environment agriculture and a willingness to grow with the company
- Demonstrate a “Can Do” attitude in a dynamic environment
- Honest, ethical, good sense of humor
- Self-starter with excellent communication skills
- Logical, business-oriented thinker able to represent the company in a sales capacity as it relates to quotation of technical equipment in a variety of applications
- Willing to assist with hands-on growing and experimentation in a vertical farming environment
- Organized and able to handle multiple tasks in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to travel as needed to customer sites, for trade shows, or to represent the company at organizational meetings