Urban Agriculture Jobs
Business Development Manager
• Autogrow America Inc. West Coast U.S.A.
• If you’re a go-getter who wants to be part of a fast growing, dynamic business that is investing heavily in new technology then Autogrow is looking for you.
• Must acquire new reseller partners, Greenhouse integrators and urban system partners
• Must drive revenue within named accounts and installed grower customer base
• Minimum five years of directly handling complex sales cycles with large account customers and has experience in working through and alongside partners.
• Berlin, Berlin Brandenburg
• INFARM is an indoor farming startup, that combines highly efficient vertical farming with IoT technologies and Data Science. Our mission is to help cities become self sufficient in their food production, eliminating waste and reducing the environmental impact.
• We’re looking for an enthusiast person willing to learn and grow with us. Interest in cutting edge technologies is a must. Autonomy, proactiveness, an eye for design and entrepreneurship are appreciated.
UrbanProduce Manager CEA Vertical Grower
• Irvine, CA
• Track all products from the time they are seeded to the time they arrive to our customers; make sure that the quantity shipped matches PO’s and that products meet quality standards.
• Manage all contract labor and shifts, ensuring budget and hours are monitored and maintained accordingly.
• Ensure effectiveness of contract/staff labor from seeding and prep to harvesting and packing.
• Ensure that we have all the materials needed for packaging and labeling.
• Keep track of inventory and product quality.
• Report findings to internal departments and growers.
• Collaborate with internal departments and growers on forecasting and planning.
• Provide timely responses to grower questions and offer solutions to handle problems.
• Manage supplier relationships periodically through regular communications.
• Ensure that suppliers clearly understand expectations and meet agreed-upon volume, logistics scheduling and quality.
• Ability to exercise professional judgement and decision-making.
• Perform other duties and projects as assigned by management.
UrbanProduce Company Truck Driver
• Southern California
• Run routes efficiently and within designated route times.
• Handle company equipment properly, follow written driver safety rules, and compliance with DOT regulations.
• Report accidents and injuries and any damage to equipment immediately.
• Assist in shipping and loading trucks for second runs and palletize product.
• Unloading and restacking of product.
• Handle customer complaints professionally and in a timely manner.
• Work overtime if required by the manager in compliance with DOT regulations.
• Perform other duties as requested by the manager.
AquaCrop Production Manager | Florida
• Parabel in Fellsmere, Florida
• Responsible for day to day planning, oversight and operation of up to 450 acres of commercial crop growth area
• Refine procedures and protocols based on best crop management practices
• Coordinate, plan, and execute daily activities to maintain optimal growing and harvesting conditions
• Implement mitigation strategies as needed
• Must have leadership drive and initiative with the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
Organic Head Pepper Grower | Florida
• Florida Organic Farms, Okeechobee, FL
• Color Bells – Mini Bells – Mini Sweet Conical Peppers, Red- Yellow- Orange / later Tomatoes and Cucumbers
• 65 acres of drip irrigation, and another 300 acres that will be ready later next year
• They also have 10 acres of Cravo Greenhouses for growing greenhouse crops
• Los Angeles, California
Vertical Farm Entrepreneurs
Do you live in Dallas? Are you interested in operating your own vertical farm? If so, contact Glenn at Growtainers.com Very interesting opportunity for a couple of people that want to run their own business growing gourmet greens and supplying local restaurants. Includes all LED lighting, Climate Control, Ebb and flood system and fully equipped NFT system. Completely plug and play, just bring seeds and substrate and you’re in business. These are the original Growtainer™ prototypes at Agrilife Research Center in Dallas, available for a couple of entrepreneurs that want to run their own business. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Driven, team-oriented person.
• Responsible for keeping all equipment up and running
• Supervise maintenance staff
• Work with outside contractors and service people.
• Must be able to demonstrate strong ability in:
– Low and high voltage electrical work including motor controls and the ability to read schematics.
– Trouble shooting, mechanical and electrical equipment
– Understanding of relay logic and functionality for controls
– Multimeter use and diagnostics
– Mechanical repairs (electrical motors and pumps)
Qualified Sales Professional
• Account manager for hydroponic equipment.
• Experience in fertilizer and irrigation systems
• 3-5 years experience in hydroponic vegetable growing
Hydroponic Grower | Hawaii
• 3-5 years experience in hydroponic tomato growing
• For 5 acre farm, located in Hawaii
Technical Services Manager
• Hydroponic research.
• Experience with hydroponic nutrients
If you are interested in any of these job opportunities, please fill out the form below and we will pass on your information. Thanks!