Job Opportunities in Urban Ag!
AquaCrop Production Manager | Florida
• Parabel in Fellsmere, Florida
• Responsible for day to day planning, oversight and operation of up to 450 acres of commercial crop growth area
• Refine procedures and protocols based on best crop management practices
• Coordinate, plan, and execute daily activities to maintain optimal growing and harvesting conditions
• Implement mitigation strategies as needed
• Must have leadership drive and initiative with the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
Organic Head Pepper Grower | Florida
• Florida Organic Farms, Okeechobee, FL
• Color Bells – Mini Bells – Mini Sweet Conical Peppers, Red- Yellow- Orange / later Tomatoes and Cucumbers
• 65 acres of drip irrigation, and another 300 acres that will be ready later next year
• They also have 10 acres of Cravo Greenhouses for growing greenhouse crops
• Los Angeles, California
Vertical Farm Entrepreneurs
Do you live in Dallas? Are you interested in operating your own vertical farm? If so, contact Glenn at Growtainers.com Very interesting opportunity for a couple of people that want to run their own business growing gourmet greens and supplying local restaurants. Includes all LED lighting, Climate Control, Ebb and flood system and fully equipped NFT system. Completely plug and play, just bring seeds and substrate and you’re in business. These are the original Growtainer™ prototypes at Agrilife Research Center in Dallas, available for a couple of entrepreneurs that want to run their own business. Contact: email@example.com
• Driven, team-oriented person.
• Responsible for keeping all equipment up and running
• Supervise maintenance staff
• Work with outside contractors and service people.
• Must be able to demonstrate strong ability in:
– Low and high voltage electrical work including motor controls and the ability to read schematics.
– Trouble shooting, mechanical and electrical equipment
– Understanding of relay logic and functionality for controls
– Multimeter use and diagnostics
– Mechanical repairs (electrical motors and pumps)
Qualified Sales Professional
• Account manager for hydroponic equipment.
• Experience in fertilizer and irrigation systems
• 3-5 years experience in hydroponic vegetable growing
Hydroponic Grower | Hawaii
• 3-5 years experience in hydroponic tomato growing
• For 5 acre farm, located in Hawaii
Technical Services Manager
• Hydroponic research.
• Experience with hydroponic nutrients
If you are interested in any of these job opportunities, please fill out the form below and we will pass on your information. Thanks!